Register for Summer Reading
Summer Reading Program runs May 28-July 31. Register for Summer Reading Program 2019:
- All readers will need a Beanstack account. Already have a Beanstack account? Just sign in. Update information including grade in the fall.
- Don’t have an account yet? It’s quick and easy. Go to: maryvillepubliclibrary.beanstack.org
- Register an Individual or Family
- There is one registration process/account created for the entire family.
- Registration will ask for the Account Creator (parent’s) information first; then the children’s.
- Grade should be for FALL 2019
- Once you have registered everyone for Beanstack they will be placed in one of the Reader’s Beanstack pages. You can then access them by clicking on “Change Reader” and going to the appropriate person.
No internet? No problem. Starting May 14 we will have computers set up with wifi to register and log on Beanstack.
We listened when patrons told us that paper logs were motivating to some of their children. Below are printable pdfs of all the reading logs.